Grooming up yourself with the different types of hair style accentuates your personality. However, when it comes to men, 360 waves is the latest fashion statement. This wave style was discovered before many years. Most of the African men with short hair are seen wearing this type of hairstyle. In fact, it is particularly meant for men with a dark complexion.
Brushing your hair constantly give you a smart wavy pattern around the hair known as the brush waves. With the aid of pomades this style was further enhanced. Thus, with the passage of time, this style has evolved and established its identity as the famous 360 waves. There are several methods to achieve those waves in your hair.
But before starting the process of waving get yourself one Doo-Rag, a hair brush with firm bristles, pomade, hot water and a towel. In addition, for developing waves your hair must be at least one and a half inch long. This is the minimum requirement to get the desired waves in your hair. So when you have gained this length, start the process by following the instructions listed below.
1) For Curly Hair which is essentially too soft and normal hair you may start by cleaning your hair with a good conditioning shampoo. However, for men with coarse hair, start with the application of Nu Nile all through the hair. Next step is to soak towel in hot water and then squeeze it well…
2) Then cover your hair with the towel for two minutes. Allow the pomade to melt in the hair by applying pressure.
3) Later remove the towel.
4) This should be followed by brushing the hair evenly from the crown in direction of the hair growth.
5) Before going to bed tie your hair with a Doo- Rag. Never forget to repeat the process for at least once every day.
There are some things that you have to avoid.
1) Never brush your hair after removing the cap.
2) Do not apply shampoo for two weeks while you are undergoing this process.
3) No hair cut for next twenty one day.
After achieving the waves, you may get a haircut limiting it to a guard of one and half inch. Some of the vital factors are like evenly brushing your hair and do wear the Doo Rag. If you don’t brush your hair evenly it will damage the waves. This is very essential.
So guys are you ready for the 360 waves now? Do keep these things in mind to achieve that wavy and sexy look.