It’s normal to lose hair on a daily basis but complete hair loss is a worldwide problem of millions and millions of people. As compared to men, it is a matter of serious concern amongst women. Hair thinning generally occurs in different areas and overall density of hair is being reduced due to hair thinning and most of the women face this problem during their adult lives. But what exactly causes the thinning of hair?
Below are some of the Reasons that Lead to Hair Thinning
- Deficiencies of Vitamins are a common cause of hair thinning amongst many males and females. There are some vitamins which are good for the growth of hair like vitamins A, B, C and E.
- Lack of proper scalp management is another main cause of hair thinning. Our hair loses the natural oils which eventually lead to hair thinning
- Excessive use of hair styling products also causes hair thinning. Regular use of harsh chemicals over hair and styling products like hair gels, straightening, hair color etc also augments hair thinning
- Smoking leads to the constriction of blood vessels which eventually leads to the problem of the loss, fall or thinning of hair
- Stress, drugs, thyroid and surgery are also some of the main reason of hair thinning
So as we know that getting back all the lost hair is not possible, but by using remedial measures we can stimulate hair re-growth.
Listed below are some effective remedies against this problem:-
- Diet plays a major role in hair thinning. Eat fresh vegetables, fruits, salads, sprouts, buttermilk, wheat germ, soy bean in diet to cure hair thinning
- Olive oil is good for hair thinning. Give your hair a gentle massage for 10-15 minutes. Leave it over night and wash it next morning. It removes the dirt from hair and makes hair strong and healthy
- Rejuvenate your hair with aloe Vera gel. Add almond oil in aloe Vera gel and rub it on scalp for 4-5 minutes. Leave it on hair for 30 minutes. Wash your hair with cold water. It helps in the strengthening of hair roots and prevents hair thinning
- Apply onion juice on scalp and hair on regular basis. It helps in the nourishment of hair and accelerates the growth of hair
So, if you think that your hair strands are thinning, then it’s important for you to begin hair treatment as soon as possible. With little care in diet and remedies can give you happy, healthy and shiny hair.