Nowadays stomach inflammation is common problem in people. Gastritis is a scientific name of this condition. This inflammation disorder is classified as chronic or acute for years or months. Stomach inflammation leads to frequent pain in your lower abdominal and discomfort. This health problem is often occurred by attacking of Helicobacter pylori germ infection. This infection is similar to peptic ulcers. According to various studies stomach infection is treatable but early treatment is good. Lack of effective treatment this health problem can make it worse.
In case you are one of them who are experiencing stomach inflammation, then first of all you have to know the symptoms of this problem- belching, bloating, indigestion, fullness feeling, anorexia, nausea & vomiting, upset stomach, burning sensation in upper abdominal and loss of appetite. If you are facing any of the symptoms then go to your health care provider as soon as you can.
Do you know the causes of stomach inflammation? Alcohol, bile reflux, zollinger-ellison syndrome, intake of corrosive stuff, excess smoking, excessive gastric acid discharge, infectious mononucleosis, autoimmune disorder, stomach lining damages from ingesting body and viral infection are some causes that can cause stomach infection. However using some effective home remedies, you can reduce the risk of this problem.
- Cabbage or Cabbage Juice: Drink fresh cabbage juice after finishing your meal. You should drink it at least two times a day. Even you can add its leaves to the salad and food. Frequent use of this juice is actually fruitful to treat stomach inflammation.
- Chamomile Flowers: Souk chamomile flowers deep into lukewarm water and consume this mixture about thrice a day.
- Flax Seeds: Mix 1 tsp flax seeds into a glass of water. Frequent drink of this amalgamation is really excellent to stop further stomach inflammation.
- Soda and Lemon water: The Soda & Lemon water neutralizes your heartburn as well as stomach inflammation.
- Potato: Potato peel with the mixture of warm water is actually good but you should take it before going to bed.
- Masiquía juice: Intake of Masiquía juice with the perfect amount of Fumaria plantain thrice a day has potential to decrease the severity of stomach pain.
- Aloe Vera juice: Regular intake of aloe vera juice with four to five plantain leaves in an empty stomach before sleep is an awesome remedy to prevent your stomach infection.
- Royal Jelly: Eating of Royal jelly twice a day in an empty stomach can be a perfect treatment to treat your stomach infection.
These abovementioned home remedies are truly effective to heal your stomach related infections. So try these simple and easy homemade remedies at your home and get rid of stomach inflammation.